Download a One Pager:
Download a Radio One Pager:
Suggested questions for Brad Yates:
1. Tell us about Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) - what is it?
2. You have described it as "Emotional Acupuncture Without Needles."
How does it work?
3. What is the relationship between our emotions and the choices we make?
4. How can EFT help people make better choices and achieve better results?
5. Explain how these techniques can help people beat cravings, such as the
impulse to overeat or overspend?
6. What are the areas tapped for EFT and how are they associated with
7. Is this something anyone can learn?
8. Who studies EFT and why?
9. How can something so simple possibly improve people's health, wealth and
10. You taught weekly classes at the Sacramento Drug Court. Can these methods
help people overcome addiction?
11. Why do you say negative emotions are manifested in the body as well as
12. Can EFT help people who have been out of work to find employment?
13. You have close to 300 instructional videos on YouTube. Can people learn
EFT online or is personal training required?
14. Tell us about your children's book The Wizard's Wish - what's it about?
15. You actually graduated from Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Clown College.
How does that help you in your work?
16. What kind of immediate results can people expect using these techniques?
Are they lasting?
17. Why is it so important for people to overcome habitual negative emotions?
Questions to Ask